CFA Society New York has been a leading forum of the investment industry since 1937, serving as hub for objective, independent thought; your membership supports the legacy of Benjamin Graham, CFA Society New York’s founder and the father of value investing.
Unparalleled Access to a Network of Industry Leaders
- Per recent reports, CFA Society New York is the largest CFA society in the United States, with over 9,000 members.
- Many of our members are Chief Investment Officers, Portfolio Managers and leading analysts on both the buy-side and the sell-side of the industry
- Over 95% of our members are CFA Charterholders
- Many events provide direct networking opportunities, with leading practitioners, during receptions held following panel discussions
Premier Benefits & Invaluable Opportunities
Be First to Know: All CFA Society New York members receive early notifications, personal invitations and potential exclusive access to an extensive list of premier, industry shaping events. *
Participate: CFA Society New York’s active community of members is vast, flourishing and has something to offer everyone. Join any number of CFA Society New York’s peer-to-peer Roundtables, Research Groups, Committee and Thought Leadership Groups. These groups meet regularly to discuss the latest industry developments. Access to these groups and meetings is available exclusively—and free—to members. Find your CFA Society New York niche.
Discounts: Members receive substantial discounts on all paid events and educational opportunities
Build Your Network: CFA Society New York appreciates the power and significance of connecting with colleagues and forging mutually-beneficial, enduring relationships. Members benefit from unrivaled, in-person networking opportunities, among peers and industry leaders, following each event, as well as dedicated socials.
Free Content & Members-Only Convenience
Can’t attend an event? No problem:
- All members gain free access to our fully recorded video content following the conclusion of each event. *
- Members may follow along with many CFA Society New York events from their home or office via LiveStream—again—absolutely free.
*CFA Society New York expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to grant or deny access to any individual, or to expel any individual from any CFA Society New York event or meeting.
*Exceptions include events where Chatham House Rule apply, or when other relevant restrictions are in place