New York – Live Instructions and Exam Prep for the June Level I CFA® Exam
Society Members Save 10% Plus an Additional $50!
There is no better way to ensure content retention and exam-taking confidence than by reinforcing your studies with Live Weekly Classes.
- Participate in real-world sessions with CFA® charterholders who have a firm grasp on the curriculum and an unparalleled ability to make it easily digestible.
- Instructors will review mission-critical Learning Outcome Statements, expand on nuanced details, provide applicable examples, and address your questions directly.
- Master difficult concepts through direct interaction and real-time feedback from content experts.
How does expert instruction add more structure and accountability to your CFA® exam preparation? Find out in a FREE Level I Strategy and Sample Class. You’ll have the chance to:
- Receive in-depth information on the structure and weighting of the exam
- Discuss exam preparation timelines
- Learn strategies and tips to passing the CFA exam
- View realistic exam-type problems
Engage with expert instructors in a balanced and comprehensive mix of CFA® curriculum review and problem solving. A review workshop is the perfect way to build confidence leading up to the big day. Choose from the following workshops (options may vary by CFA level):
- 3-Day Review Workshops
- 5-Day Review Workshop
- Exam Prep Workshops
The Live Schweser Mock Exam is as close to the actual CFA exam as we can make it. The Mock Exam helps develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and demonstrate your mastery of the CFA curriculum. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with our Mock Exam Tutorial videos.