Thank you for your interest in joining NYSSA! We look forward to welcoming you as a member. Below are the membership types we offer.
• NYSSA has been a leading forum for the investment industry since 1937; your membership supports the legacy of Benjamin Graham, NYSSA’s founder.
• NYSSA is the largest CFA society in the United States with over 9,000 members.
• Members receive early notification, invitations and potential access to industry shaping events*.
• Members receive substantial discounts on paid events and other educational opportunities.
• Members are able to access peer to peer Roundtables, Research, Discussion and Thought Leadership Groups.
• Members may gain access to previous content via our video and audio recordings (as long as Chatham House Rule or other restrictions were not in place).
• In person networking at receptions following events and at dedicated socials.
• Your membership supports the work of CFA Institute in New York.
• Your membership provides you with a voice as we help raise the standard of investment management globally.
• NYSSA is a local financial community for those who lead the global investment management industry.
Regular (CFA charterholder) Member
- You are a current CFA charterholder renewing your NYSSA membership
- You passed the Level III exam, and have four or more years of acceptable professional work experience, to become a CFA charterholder and NYSSA member
- You are a CFA charterholder and are electing to choose NYSSA as your local society(remember to indicate you wish to be a member of NYSSA)
- You have four or more years of acceptable professional work experience, have at least a Bachelor’s degree, and are not a charter holder
- You can be a CFA candidate (4+ years of experience) or a finance professional
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and are currently enrolled in the CFA program with more than one but less than four full years of acceptable professional work experience
Do not fill out the Candidate Membership application if you are in the process of becoming a chaterholder and have 4+ years of work experience. You must fill out the Professional Membership application.
*We are currently upgrading our system. At this time, please contact us at email@example.com or (212) 541-4530 ext. 1503 if you are interested in enrolling.