Early Bird and Package Discounts
• Offers cannot be combined.
• NYSSA discount offers do not include the cost of Schweser study materials
Didn't Pass the CFA® Exam? Try a NYSSA Course at 25% Off the Regular Price
Retake Our Course at 50%
Free Study Groups
It Pays to Switch to NYSSA
Register by the early deadline and save $100 on the Weekly and Condensed reviews. Register for both the CFA Weekly Review or Condensed Review and Financial Statement Analysis and save $100!
Special rates are available for five or more people from one company who attend the same course. Please contact the Education Department for details at (646) 871-3407 or (646) 871-3428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYSSA can bring programs to your work site. Call the Education Department at (646) 871-3407 or (646) 871-3428, or email email@example.com for more information.
Didn't Pass the CFA® Exam? Try a NYSSA Course at 25% Off the Regular Price.
NYSSA’s instructors—all CFA charterholders themselves—have what it takes to help you pass the CFA® exam.
If you don’t pass the CFA Exam after taking another provider’s prep class, we’ll give you 25% off to try NYSSA. To qualify, you must fax or email your official exam results to NYSSA when you register and provide proof of enrollment in another provider’s CFA Exam prep course. Subject to space availability.
We are so confident that taking NYSSA’s CFA exam review classes will help you pass the exam, that if you do not pass, we’ll offer you 50% off the tuition to retake the course once.
To qualify, you must:
• Fax or email your official exam results to NYSSA when you register.
• Register for the same type of NYSSA class that you took previously.
NYSSA organizes study groups as a service to New York City area CFA candidates. Each study group consists of 5–15 people and a group leader. Study groups meet once a week to review course readings and concepts, helping candidates keep on schedule. Fellow group members help explain difficult problems and concepts. Being part of a group establishes a sense of camaraderie through what can otherwise be a difficult, stressful experience. To enroll, visit www.nyssa.org/studygroups.
Want to register for a NYSSA weekly or condensed class but you’re already enrolled at a competitor? Ask us how it can pay to switch to NYSSA. Call (646) 871-3428 or (646) 871-3407, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
* NOTE: Separate materials fee may apply. This 50% discount offer applies to those who took and did not pass the December 2012 exam and for those enrolling for the June 2013 exam (you must sit for the exam to qualify), and is subject to space availability. There is only one 50% retake class per person. Subsequent retakes are at full price. If you were enrolled in NYSSA CFA Exam Review classes for the June 2012 exams, you are still entitled to retake a NYSSA Review class free of charge, upon meeting the above qualifications. Please contact NYSSA at email@example.com for details.
For more information, contact NYSSA Education:
Call: (646) 871-3428 or (646) 871-3407