Get a head start by registering for June 2013 CFA® Exam Review courses today!
During the day-long Level I multiple choice exam, you’ll be tested on your comprehension of material which concentrates on investment tools. But don’t be fooled. This first step in your pursuit of the CFA designation is filled with pitfalls. The pass rate for the June 2012 Level I exam was only 38%.
Turn to NYSSA’s expert instructors to guide you. NYSSA’s returning Level I instructor, Carl Crego, PhD, CFA, has been through the process himself and can help you pass the exam the first time. He’s a CFA charterholder with 24 years of experience teaching all three levels of the CFA curriculum. Crego has helped NYSSA develop its CFA review courses.
You’ll need to put in the study hours—at least 250–300 hours. Our classes will help you with:
- Comprehensive review of the CFA curriculum concepts
- In class problem solving so that you can see how the concepts you learned are woven into exam questions
- Exam-taking tips and strategies—not just simply rote memorization
- Access to your instructor outside of class via phone, email, and in person
- Online access to videotapes of live sessions so you can review, or make up missed sessions at your convenience
NYSSA live classes help you focus on what it takes to get a passing grade.